Maryland Community Connection Personal Support stresses community integration and utilizes individually designed services to help people with disabilities live independently and as part of their community. Personal Support provides services to assist an individual in non-vocational activities necessary to enable that individual to live in the individual’s own home, apartment, family home, or rental unit.
Maryland Community Connection’s Personal Supportprogram include:
- Personal assistance services;
- Supports that enhance the individual’s opportunity for community participation and to exercise choice and control over the individual’s own life;
- Training and other services necessary to assist the individual in achieving and maintaining increased integration, interdependence, and productivity;
- 24-hour emergency assistance;
- Assistive technology;
- Adaptive equipment;
- Environmental modifications;
- Respite Services
If you would like more information about MCC’s Personal Support program, please contact us 301-583-0358.