“Maryland Community Connection, with its unique personal experience, commitment and strong partnerships, serves and provides emotional support, training, employment opportunities and access to resources on a case-by-case basis to individuals with disabilities who want to achieve greater social and economic independence, and to be fully integrated into the community”
The mission of Maryland Community Connection is primarily to establish, operate, and maintain services in the community for individuals with disabilities. Through trained, qualified, and fairly compensated staff, Maryland Community Connection services will assist each person to achieve a greater degree of social and economic independence and reduce the need for subsidized lifestyles.
Maryland Community Connection policy requires that these services be provided to eligible Maryland participants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, gender, or marital status.
KEY BENEFITS OF OUR SERVICES
1. Individuals are assisted to work towards community integration, greater social and economic independence.
2. Maryland Community Connection provides committed and compassionate ongoing support.
3. Effectiveness: Maryland Community Connection get things done
4. Collaboration with our many community partners allows us to provide even more services
KEY FEATURES OF OUR SERVICES
1. Community based
2. Focused on each individual’s specific needs and goals
3. Promote integration into the community
4. Support individuals as well as their families